- Long-life Trace Oxygen Sensor: Provides up to three times the functional life of most “fuel cell” type sensors. Reliability is dramatically increased while maintenance costs are reduced.
- Sealed Sensor: Eliminates handling potassium hydroxide (caustic), a hazardous material or having to frequently “recharge” the electrolyte.
- CO2 Resistant Sensor: Optional CO2 resistant sensor is designed to operate with sample gases containing up to 100% CO2. Conventional “fuel cell” type sensors using KOH electrolyte can be poisoned from CO2.
- Affordable: Economically priced with savings of up to 50% over other manufacturers trace oxygen analyzers.
- Wide Measurement Range: Measure from under 1 PPM to as high as 10,000 PPM oxygen.
- Factory Calibration: A factory Certificate of Performance Verification and Calibration is included at no additional charge. The product performance is verified in accordance with manufacturing specifications using a National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable transfer calibrated standard gas mix.
- Visual and Audible Alarms Included along with two analog recorder outputs.
A CO2 RESISTANT SENSOR
A nemesis for any conventional “fuel cell” type trace oxygen analyzer is its inability to measure oxygen in gases containing carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide reacts with potassium hydroxide electrolyte to form carbonic acid and in short time destroys the sensor. Not anymore. Alpha Omega Instruments offers an optional CO2 tolerant trace oxygen sensor with proprietary electrolyte. The CO2 tolerant sensor is capable of providing accurate oxygen readings in gases containing up to 100% carbon dioxide without shortening the life of the sensor.